Thursday, August 25, 2011

From Beyond





I have seriously been shooting so much lately. I don't think I've shot so many images in such a short amount of time. In the past couple of weeks, I've made three different series (sorry can't show them yet!) + a friend's wedding + a really fun session with my friends' aweseome band Del Mas Alla and bunny! Phew. Above are a few of the many shots we took.

Del Mas Alla is Julio Navaja and Daniel McKee and they make some lovely tunes. Julio also has got a great vintage shop called Solid State Vintage in Pilsen. I definitely have a couple of his shoes and bags on my wish list. And Dan is a talented photographer who I've had the privilege of working with on many occasions.

Listen to their music and like their facebook page here and then go to their show this friday here!

No comments:

Post a Comment