Monday, July 11, 2011

This is a new blog

My name is Debbie Carlos and this is my blog. As in a blog blog. Not a tumblr or some casual picture blog. I would really like this to be a place where I can share stuff in the form of words (plus pictures). And maybe sometimes there will just be a picture post because I know I can't always think of things to say. I want this to be casual, I don't want to put too much pressure on myself about this because I know that it will make me never want to update. At the same time, I want to be good about it.

This is a bit different for me. I'm not a very wordy person and I guess thats why I like to photograph as a way of showing people what I'm looking at and, by extension, what I'm thinking. I don't know that I even have a good 'voice'. I think I try to be too funny or weird sometimes and I don't want this place to be like that but I don't want this place without that either. Also, I need to be better about punctuation.

I don't know what I'm trying to say. The first post on a new blog is very intimidating and I've been mulling over what to upload as my first post for over a week now. I decided to just come on here and write something! A nice intro! I hope I was able to do that.

Readers, this is going to be fun and its going to be good for me and, hopefully, for you too. Hope you stick around!

Thanks for reading,

DHC

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I look forward to future entries of wonderment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah Hurrah! Thanks Dianne :) I sent out two packages out last week so hopefully you'll get it real soon.

    ReplyDelete